There is no problem selling tickets for Sauti za Busara but these only cover 25% of festival expenses. Please consider donating to help keep East Africa's top music festival alive and strong.
In past years Sauti za Busara was funded by international donors (35%), commercial sponsors (40%) and self-generated income (25%). Unfortunately the 2016 edition had to be cancelled due to shortage of sponsors.
Sauti za Busara showcases original, live, quality music that has cultural identity. At the same time, it:
- Builds local and global appreciation for African music
- Promotes peace and harmony, with respect for diversity
- Creates jobs and builds livelihoods
Provides training and professionalism for East Africa's creative industries
- Defends human rights and freedom of expression
- Boosts the economy, with traders reporting this is Zanzibar's busiest week of the year
Busara Promotions is a non-profit NGO, registered in Zanzibar in 2003. Our main event is the globally acclaimed Sauti za Busara music festival, held annually in Stone Town, Zanzibar.
Please donate today. It's 100% safe and secure with 3G Easy Pay.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.